Orange is a very good health fruit. It tastes sweet and sour, and it is also juicy, so many people like it. So do you know what benefits eating oranges will bring to your body? There are many ways to eat oranges. In addition to eating directly, it can also be made into dishes. What are the taboos for eating oranges?
The benefits of oranges
1. If you have motion sickness, you can bring fresh orange peels when you ride in the car. Once motion sickness occurs, you need to put the orange peel under our nose, and then you need to squeeze the orange peel with your hands. It will spray out a small amount of water into the nostrils, which can relieve the symptoms of motion sickness.
2. Tangerine can help people treat colds and coughs. It is sweet and sour and has a cool nature. It can be used to appetite, regulate qi, quench thirst and moisturize the lungs. If you have indigestion, thirsty, dry cough, dry cough and no sputum. In other cases, you can improve symptoms by eating oranges at this time, because fresh oranges have a higher moisture content, and you can add water after eating them.
3. You must know that oranges have a very good appetizing effect. If you have a loss of appetite, you can add an appropriate amount of orange peel when making the porridge. This will not only make the porridge delicious, but also compare Good appetizer effect. In normal times, you can also dry the orange peel and then make tea.
4. Vitamin C supplement Oranges are rich in vitamin C, and orange peels are also rich in vitamin C. When eating oranges or using orange peels for tea, cooking rice, or stir-frying, adding a little orange peel can effectively supplement human vitamin C.
5. To prevent bad breath When bad breath occurs, you can eat oranges or contain orange peels in your mouth to relieve bad breath.
6. Helps prevent cardiovascular disease. Oranges are rich in vitamin C. Vitamin C can also effectively lower blood pressure, thereby helping to prevent cardiovascular disease from harming health, such as heart attack and arteriosclerosis.
7. Protect the gastrointestinal tract Due to the high fiber content of oranges, it can help protect the gastrointestinal tract and relieve constipation and diarrhea. Studies have also shown that the antioxidant properties of oranges and dietary fiber can help prevent colon cancer and reduce the risk of oral and esophageal diseases. Eating an orange a day may also help prevent the formation of stomach ulcers.
How to eat oranges
The ingredients are as follows: 1500g oranges, 30g isinglass powder, 5 strawberries
The specific method is as follows: peel the oranges and take out the flesh, reserve 100 grams of pulp for use, and use tools to squeeze out the fresh juice from the remaining pulp. When the orange petals are almost mashed, use a strainer to filter the pure juice for use, and wash the strawberries. Clean, soak the isinglass powder with a little fruit juice, pour the juice out into the milk pot, boil over medium and low heat, melt the isinglass powder into a liquid state, keep it in warm water, don’t let the isinglass powder When the juice is boiled, pour the isinglass powder solution into it, and then slowly stir the juice until the isinglass powder is completely integrated and the juice is boiled, then pour it into a small mold with orange pulp, and it can be solidified. !
Stewed bird's nest with oranges
The ingredients are as follows: 3 grams of bird’s nest, 1 orange, honey/rock sugar
The specific method is as follows: Soak the bird's nest three times and change the water, put it in a saucepan, and simmer over water. If the bird's nest cannot be boiled directly, it will affect the taste. Peel the orange, dig out the orange meat and squeeze it. Don't filter out the residue and stew the bird's nest well. Then, pour in orange juice, put on rock sugar, and cook again in water for about 10 minutes.
The ingredients are as follows: 700 grams of oranges, 150 grams of rock sugar, 50 grams of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of syrup
The specific method is as follows: Peel the orange, with the outer skin facing down and the white side up, and slowly remove the white part with a knife. Use about 1/4 of the peel of 700 grams of oranges. If there is too much skin, the sauce will be too bitter. Cut the pulp twice and remove the seeds by the way. Boil water in a pot, add the cut orange peels to a boil, then pour the water away. This step is to remove the bitterness of the orange peels. Add a small cup of water to the cooking machine to puree the boiled skins, put the pulp into the pot, add rock sugar, pour the orange peel puree, boil on high heat and turn to low heat to continue cooking, then squeeze in lemon juice, while cooking When the soup is slightly thick, add two tablespoons of syrup and continue to cook for a while while stirring!
The ingredients are as follows: 1000g oranges, 50g rock sugar
The specific method is as follows: Peel and peel the oranges, add appropriate amount of water and rock sugar to the pot, heat until melted, pour the orange petals, flip it from time to time, turn to a low heat after the high heat is boiled, pierce some oranges with a fork, and cook it. Put the lid on and simmer for 10 minutes, then put it into a glass jar while it is hot.
the taboo of oranges
Oranges do not eat with eggs
is mainly because eggs are protein-rich foods. If they are eaten with fruits such as oranges that are rich in fruit acids, the fruit acids will easily cause the protein to coagulate and affect the digestion and attraction of protein.
Tangerines do not eat with radishes
It is reported that eating oranges and radishes at the same time can cause goiter, mainly because radishes contain more enzymes. After being ingested, they can naturally produce a kind of thiocyanate, which can produce an anti-thyroid energy in the metabolism——- Thiocyanic acid prohibits thyroid intake of iodine and suppresses the composition of thyroxine. Oranges contain flavonoid energy, which can be converted into paraben and ferulic acid after being differentiated by bacteria in the intestines. They can strengthen the effect of thiocyanic acid to suppress the thyroid gland, thereby stimulating or inducing goiter.
Tangerines do not eat with seafood
Oranges are very vitamin-rich fruits, but vitamin-rich fruits are not easy to eat with seafood and can cause food poisoning, including shrimps, crabs and other seafood.
Oranges do not eat with milk
Both eating together can cause abdominal distension, abdominal pain, and diarrhea.